Information obligation according to §5 E-Commerce Act, §14 Corporate Code, §63 Trade Regulations and Disclosure Obligation according to §25 Media Act.
Heinestraße 3, door 20,
Source: Created with the Impressum Generator von firmenwebseiten.at in cooperation with augenlaserinfo.com
EU mediationIn accordance with the Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution in Consumer Affairs (ODR Regulation), we would like to inform you about the online dispute resolution platform (OS platform). Consumers have the opportunity to submit complaints to the European Commission's online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. The necessary contact details can be found above in our imprint. However, we would like to point out that we are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures in front of a consumer arbitration board.
Liability for contents of this websiteWe are constantly developing the contents of this website and strive to provide correct and up-to-date information. Unfortunately, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness of all content on this website, especially for those provided by third parties.
If you notice any problematic or illegal content, please contact us immediately, you will find the contact details in the imprint.
Liability for links on this websiteOur website contains links to other websites whose content we are not responsible for. Liability for linked websites does not exist for us according to § 17 ECG, since we’ve had no knowledge of unlawful activities and we haven’t noticed such illegalities and because we would remove links immediately if we became aware of illegalities.
If you notice unlawful links on our website, please contact us, you will find the contact details in the imprint.
Copyright NoticeAll contents of this website (pictures, photos, texts, videos) are subject to copyright. If necessary, we will legally prosecute the unauthorized use of parts of the contents of our site.
Photo CreditsThe pictures, photos and graphics on this website are protected by copyright.
Unfortunately, it is in the nature of things that these explanations sound very technical, but we have tried to present the most important things as simple and clear as possible.
Automatic data storageWhen you visit websites today, certain information is automatically created and stored, including this website.
If you visit our website as it is now, our web server (computer where this website is stored) automatically stores data such as
- the address (URL) of the website you are visiting
- browser and browser version
- the operating system used
- the address (URL) of the previously visited page (referrer URL)
- the host name and IP address of the device from which it is being accessed
- date and time in files (web server log files).
- Right to correction (Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten") (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to a notification - Obligation to notify in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right of objection (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling (Article 22 GDPR) If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority, which in Austria is the data protection authority whose website you can find at https://www.dsb.gv.at/.
As a rule, web server log files are stored for two weeks and then automatically deleted. We do not disclose this information, but we cannot rule out that it will be seen in the event of unlawful behavior.
The legal basis, according to Article 6 paragraph 1 f DSGVO (lawfulness of processing), is that there is a legitimate interest in enabling the error-free operation of this website by capturing web server log files.